The rules of these arcade tournaments are as follows:
- A number of arcade games are played in single player mode
- The player who achieves the worst score gets 1 point, second worst gets 2 points and so on...
- The player who achieves the best score on a game receives one additional 1 point bonus
- The winner of a game will be the first one to play the next game, second will play after him/her and so on...
- When all games have beeen played, the player with most points wins the tournament and six bottles of beer.
MAY 'ARCADE KNIGHT' TOURNAMENT 2002
After a very long - over a year! - pause arcade tournament was held. This time the theme was sword & sorcery.
Arno won the tournament - and also completed Soul Calibur by defeating all the 16 opponents!
In Crossed Swords the score is based on how far the player succeeded to venture.
In Soul Calibur the score is the number of opponents the player defeated.