The rules of these arcade tournaments are as follows:
- A number of arcade games are played in single player mode
- The player who achieves the worst score gets 1 point, second worst gets 2 points and so on...
- The player who achieves the best score on a game receives one additional 1 point bonus
- The winner of a game will be the first one to play the next game, second will play after him/her and so on...
- When all games have beeen played, the player with most points wins the tournament and six bottles of beer.
OCTOBER 'FROM 1982 TO 1984' TOURNAMENT 1999
My absolute favorite arcade games: Xevious and Marble Madness. Also DigDug was played - good game that, too.
In the end both Mika and Arno had 23 points, so it was a tie.
Yes, we're Europeans, we don't require just one winner! :)