The rules of these arcade tournaments are as follows:
- A number of arcade games are played in single player mode
- The player who achieves the worst score gets 1 point, second worst gets 2 points and so on...
- The player who achieves the best score on a game receives one additional 1 point bonus
- The winner of a game will be the first one to play the next game, second will play after him/her and so on...
- When all games have beeen played, the player with most points wins the tournament and six bottles of beer.
JANUARY 'THREE WONDERS' TOURNAMENT 2000
This time the games, or game, was Three Wonders, a Capcom coin'op from 1991 which actually is three individual games packed in one board.
Mika won the tournament, but, erm, Jukka got all the booze since someone had miscalculated the scores.