The rules of these arcade tournaments are as follows:
- A number of arcade games are played in single player mode
- The player who achieves the worst score gets 1 point, second worst gets 2 points and so on...
- The player who achieves the best score on a game receives one additional 1 point bonus
- The winner of a game will be the first one to play the next game, second will play after him/her and so on...
- When all games have beeen played, the player with most points wins the tournament and six bottles of beer.
MARCH 'H2O' TOURNAMENT 2006
After a three-year-long pause a tournament was held - this time the theme was water in contrast to what we drank.
In The Hunt
IN THE HUNT
Teemu won and got a bottle of Koskenkorva Vodka. Pretty good for a first timer!